Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Temporary amendment to the refund policy
CHRISTMAS 2023 PURCHASES BETWEEN NOV 23rd – DEC 24th EXCHANGE OR REFUND WILL BE ACCEPTED TO THE END OF JANUARY 2024.
Please refer to the terms below, as they still apply.
This policy applies to all purchases made from Lowes in-store or online.
We want you to be happy with the quality of the items purchased.
If you are not completely satisfied, simply return the goods to any Lowes store and we will provide you with an exchange or refund within the guidelines outlined below.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Items must not include underwear/innerwear, gift-cards, charity products or clearance lines.
- Proof of purchase must be presented.
- Only the following will be accepted as proof of purchase: -
- Original register receipt (Printed or Electronic)
- On-line Order Number or a Packing Slip (Printed or Electronic)
- Items returned must be “as new” i.e.
- Original tags and labels attached &
- In original packaging.
Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law
Returns for Online Purchases
Online purchases may be returned for free to any Lowes store. To find your nearest store simply click here.
If your items meet the above return conditions, please follow the below steps to return the clothing via our Australia Post Returns portal. There will be a $13.10 charge for returning your order which is payable through the Australia Post Returns portal.
- Visit the Australia Post Returns portal to book in the return
- Print and fill out the returns slip and print your tax invoice sent to your email upon shipment of your order. Please include in your returns parcel.
- Please ensure the returns parcel is packaged securely. Please check the label generated from Australian Post to ensure it includes both Lowes Manhattan’s return address (240-242 Princes Hwy, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205), and your address and order number.
- Print and attach your return label to your parcel and drop your parcel to any Australia Post Office or Red Post Office Box.
- Please allow 7 – 10 business days for return to be processed once received.
Items not eligible for a refund include underwear/innerwear, gift-cards, charity products or clearance lines.
Please note that all postage is to be covered by the customer for change of mind returns.
If you don’t have access to a printer or computer, please return your online order in store or to Online Returns, 240-242 Princes Hwy, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205 via Post with a handwritten returns slip.
All returns made via post not using our returns portal will not be tracked by Lowes therefore may have a delay in your return process time.